Published on January 2, 2023 – Last updated May 31, 2023
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Hubwee may collect personally identifiable information, such as your
- Contact Information. We collect contact details, including your name, username, email address, and phone number;
- User Content. We gather images, documents, files, and any other information you offer, including reviews, content, and biographical details. We will collect and store any messages you send via email or other means; and
- Demographic data. We request demographic information (such as your gender and location) from you during registration and at other times.
- Transactions and Reservations. Suppose you initiate a reservation or order through our Services, such as a pickup reservation. In that case, we collect the necessary information to complete your reservation or order, including your contact information, order information, government-issued identification (if required), and, depending on the type of reservation or order you place, a valid delivery address. In addition, in certain situations, you may submit data that could be considered personal medical information, such as medical marijuana patient identification, for certain orders placed via our Services. We use this information to support your order (and future orders), from receiving the order to forwarding it to the store (or the retailer’s authorized service provider) you wish to complete your order.
Hubwee collects billing and credit card information when you purchase its products and services. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering sweepstakes or contests sponsored by one of our partners or us; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To that end, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you concerning the services and/or products you requested. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Hubwee May also collect anonymous demographic information which is not unique to you, such as your:
Use of your Personal Information
Hubwee collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver your requested services.
Hubwee may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Hubwee and its affiliates.
Information Collected Through Use of Services
Information Collected Automatically. When you use the Services, we automatically collect the following information about you:
- Usage data. We automatically record your behavior on our Site, including the pages you visit and the actions you perform. In addition, we record the URL from which you arrived at our websites.
- Identifiers and device information. When you visit our Site, our servers automatically collect certain technical information about your devices, such as your Internet protocol address and information about your devices, such as device identifiers (such as MAC address), your browser type, language and identifying information, your operating system and application version, device types, device model and manufacturer, and your device operating system type and version. In addition, our services store and retrieve cookie identifiers, mobile identifiers, and other data, as detailed in the Cookies and Similar Technologies section below.
- Geolocation data. When you use our apps or online services, depending on your device and app settings, we receive geolocation information.
Cookies and Similar Technologies.
The Hubwee website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The cookie’s purpose is to tell the web server that you have returned it to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Hubwee pages or register with the Hubwee site or services, a cookie helps Hubwee to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Hubwee website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use your customized Hubwee features.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, if you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Hubwee services or websites you visit.
When you visit our Services, we and our third-party analytics service providers and advertising partners utilize these technologies to gather personal information (such as the cookies saved on your browser, the advertising identification on your mobile device, and your device’s IP address). Our partners and we may also use these technologies to collect information about your online activity across multiple websites and over time. This information is used to store your preferences and settings, allow you to sign in, analyze the performance of our Services, track your contact with the Services, generate inferences, deliver and customize interest-based advertising, combat fraud, and fulfill other legitimate objectives. For these objectives, we and/or our partners share the information we collect or infer with third parties.
We use the following third-party analytics and advertising services on our websites:
Sharing Information with Third Parties
In addition, the Network Advertising Initiative provides details on some of the Internet advertising companies we may employ.
Click on the links above to learn about the privacy policies of these third parties and how to opt-out of their use of cookie data for targeted advertising.
Many of these businesses are also members of associations that give a straightforward mechanism to opt-out of analytics and ad targeting, which you may access at:
- United States: NAI (http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.aspx) and DAA (http://www.aboutads.info/choices/)
- Canada: Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada (https://youradchoices.ca/)
- Europe: European Digital Advertising Alliance (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/)
Hubwee may sell, rent, or lease customer information to third parties for the following reasons:
Hubwee may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (email, name, telephone number) is transferred to the third party. For example, Hubwee may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you emails or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Hubwee, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Hubwee may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Hubwee or the Site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Hubwee; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Hubwee, or the public.
Opt-Out of Sale or Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
In connection with any personal information we may sell or disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know the following:
- the categories of personal information about you that we sold in the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold; and
- the categories of personal information that we disclose about you for business purposes.
You have the right under the California consumer privacy act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt out of the sale or disclosure of your personal information. If you exercise your right to opt-out of the sale or disclosure of your personal information, we will refrain from selling or disclosing your personal information unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the sale or disclosure of your personal information. To opt out of the sale or disclosure of your personal information, email [email protected].
California “Do Not Sell My Info”
The California Consumer Protection Act (“CCPA”) mandates that we disclose the categories of personal data transferred to third parties and the means to opt-out of future sales. The CCPA defines personal information to include online identifiers such as IP addresses, cookie IDs, and mobile IDs. In some circumstances, the law defines “selling” as making data accessible to third parties. We allow advertising and analytics firms to gather IP addresses, cookie identifiers, and mobile identifiers via our websites and applications when you use our online services, but we do not “sell” other personal information.
If you do not want us or our partners to “sell” your personal information to third parties for advertising purposes, you can email [email protected] with your “Do Not Sell” request.
Note that although we will not “sell” your personal data after we receive your email, we will continue to share some personal information with our partners (acting as our service providers) to help us perform advertising-related functions including, but not limited to, measuring the effectiveness of our ads, managing how often you may see an ad, reporting on the performance of our ads, ensuring services are working correctly and securely, and providing aggregate statistic information. In addition, sending us an email will not always prevent the use of previously sold personal information or the display of all interest-based advertisements. If you access this Site (or app) from other devices or browsers, please visit the link below from those devices or browsers to verify your selection applies to the data gathered when you use them.
In the California Privacy Rights section of this Policy, you will find more information about your ability to opt-out of sales of personal data.
Information obtained from third-party sources. We also collect data from third parties. We secure information collected from third parties per the methods outlined in this Policy and any additional limits imposed by the data source. These third-party sources include, for instance:
|Categories of Personal Data
|Third-party partners. Through our services, you may interact with third-party applications and services, including social networks. For example, suppose you register an account through a social networking service (such as Twitter or Facebook) or otherwise link your account to such a service. In that case, we may collect information from that social networking service
|Contact data, demographic information, content and files, identifiers and device data, geolocation information, use data, and inferences
|Co-Branding/Joint Partners. Partners with whom we offer co-branded services or engage in cooperative marketing efforts.
|Co-Branding/Joint Partners. Partners with whom we offer co-branded services or engage in cooperative marketing efforts. Contact data, demographic information, content and files, identifiers and device data, geolocation information, usage statistics, and inferences.
|Publicly available sources. Public information sources, such as open government databases.
|Contact information, demographic data, content and files, and geolocation data.
Cookie controls. The majority of web browsers accept cookies by default. You may access your browser’s options to discover how to delete or reject cookies. If you choose to delete or reject cookies, this may impact certain website features or services. If you delete cookies, settings and preferences controlled by those cookies, such as advertising choices, may be deleted and may need to be restored.
Email web beacons. The majority of email clients allow you to prohibit the automatic downloading of images, which disables web beacons in the email messages you read.
Do Not Track. Some browsers contain “Do Not Track” (DNT) features that can communicate to websites you visit that you do not wish to be monitored. However, as there is no consensus on how to interpret the DNT signal, our websites do not respond to browser DNT signals at this time. You can instead manage data gathering and usage with various alternative technologies, such as the cookie controls and advertising controls discussed above.
Information created or generated. Using automated processes, we infer new information from other data we gather, including generating information about your probable preferences or other characteristics (“inferences”). Inferring your city, state, and nation based on your IP address, for instance.
You may decline to disclose information when requested. And you can utilize app or device controls to restrict the collection of specific types of data automatically. However, if you opt not to share or permit information that is required for specific products or features, those products or features may not be accessible or may not perform as intended.
Tracking User Behavior
Hubwee may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Hubwee to determine what Hubwee surfaces are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Hubwee to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Hubwee may automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the Hubwee website.
Your Sharing of Information
The Hubwee Site may enable you to connect with others and share your activities, comments, content, profile, and information. Depending on the domain your account resides on and the sort of account you’ve created, you may be able to limit certain categories of personal information revealed via your profile via the account settings menu on the Site. Please consider your individual privacy requirements when deciding with whom to connect and what to share and make public. We cannot control the privacy or security of any information you make public or share with others.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for such other sites’ content or privacy practices. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
How Hubwee Uses Your Information
We utilize the information we gather for the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice or as otherwise disclosed to you. For instance, Hubwee typically utilizes your data to:
In order to achieve these objectives, we aggregate data from many sources to provide you with a more smooth, more consistent, and more personalized experience.
We may also utilize your information to confirm your location. We may use your geographic location data to tailor our Service, recommend content, assess if the information you’ve requested is available in your location, and determine if Service offerings are available in your location. Hubwee may use information aggregated or de-identified so that it is no longer reasonably associated with an identified or identifiable natural person for any commercial purpose.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your details in the following ways:
- We may share your personal information with your consent, at your instruction, or as required to complete your transactions or provide the Services you have requested. By establishing a reservation or order using our Services with a dispensary or retailer, you consent to Hubwee sharing your reservation or order information with the dispensary or retailer to the extent necessary to fulfill your reservation or order.
- With our subsidiaries and affiliates, who may share similar data systems and handle data as required to deliver the Services and run our business.
- We may also share your personal information with third parties who execute services on our behalf
- We may share your information with third-party service providers to fulfill your requests and execute duties on our behalf. Examples include product reservation requests, order fulfillment, and order delivery. We provide only the information required for these third-party service providers to carry out their duties, and any supplied information may not be used for any other reason.
- If we believe we are obligated to do so by law or to comply with a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant, we may release your information.
- We may also disclose your information if we believe it is appropriate or necessary to prevent any liability, or fraudulent, abusive, or illegal uses, or to protect Hubwee and our Services; or any rights, property, or personal safety of Hubwee or others, including as we believe it is necessary to enforce our agreements, terms, and policies.
- In the event that Hubwee is or may be acquired by, merged with, or involved in any other business transaction (or negotiation of a business transaction), including financing, transfer, or divestiture involving the sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets, we may transfer or assign your information as part of or in connection with the transaction. In addition, in the event of insolvency, dissolution, bankruptcy, or receivership, data may be transferred as an asset of the business.
Third-party analytics and advertising companies also collect personal information via our Services, such as account information, marketing and communications data, demographic data, content and files, geolocation data, usage data, and inferences associated with identifiers and device information (such as cookie IDs, device IDs, and IP address), as described in the Cookies and Similar Technologies section of this Notice.
As permitted by law, we may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with our partners, advertisers, and other third parties for advertising and marketing reasons.
Please be aware that some of our products contain references or links to third-party products whose privacy policies differ from ours. Therefore, if you send information to any of these third parties or agree to our sharing information with them, the information is subject to their respective privacy policies.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete our personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with the requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall were conducted following federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; Or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impaired the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- otherwise use your personal information internally in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information internally in a l
Children Under Thirteen
Hubwee does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are under the age of 13, you cannot use this website.
Disconnecting your Hubwee Account From Third Party Websites
You will be able to connect your Hubwee account to third-party accounts. By connecting your Hubwee account to your third party account, you acknowledge and agree that you consent to the continuous release of information about you to others (in accordance with your privacy settings on those third-party sites). If you do not want information about you, including personally identifying information, to be shared this way, do not use this feature. You may disconnect your account from a third-party account at any time.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe from Third-Party Communications
We respect your privacy and allow you to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from third-party partners of Hubwee by contacting us here:
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: 26895 Aliso Creek Road #B-795, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
From time to time, Hubwee may contact you via email to provide announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In addition, to improve our services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Hubwee or click on the link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Hubwee, you may opt-out of such communications by emailing [email protected].
Access, correction, and deletion. You may send an email to [email protected] if you desire to seek access to, corrections to, or erasure of your personal information that we maintain.
We reserve the right, to the extent permitted by applicable law, to charge a fee or decline requests that are unreasonable or excessive, where providing the information would be prohibited by law or would compromise the privacy or other rights of a third party or where we are unable to authenticate you as the person to whom the information pertains.
Communication Preferences. Depending on your account type, you can opt out of getting marketing/promotional emails from Hubwee by following the instructions in such emails or by reviewing your account settings. You can opt-out of receiving marketing/promotional text messages from Hubwee at any time by replying STOP to one of these messages. We may still send you emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relationships if you choose not to receive marketing/promotional emails and/or text messages.
Choices for Cookies and Similar Technologies. See the Cookies and Similar Technologies section for choices about cookies and other analytics and advertising controls.
Many third-party monitoring businesses are also members of associations that give a straightforward mechanism to opt-out of analytics and ad targeting, which can be accessed at:
- United States: NAI (http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.aspx) and DAA (http://www.abouads.info/choices/)
- Canada: Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada (https://youradchoices.ca/)
- Europe: European Digital Advertising Alliance (http://www.youronlinechoices.com/)
If you choose not to share some data with Hubwee, we may be unable to offer you certain features and functionality of the Site or Service. In addition, you may have the right to see and update the personal information Hubwee maintains about you. Please send such inquiries to [email protected] or use one of the other contact methods indicated at the bottom of this notice.
Right to Opt-out. You may opt-out of future personal information “sales.” To do so, please visit the “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” portion of this Notice’s Cookies and Similar Technologies section.
Hubwee employs multiple procedures to protect the personal information you provide to us, including, where applicable, encryption of data kept and information in transit.
Where Hubwee utilizes third-party providers to store and transmit personal information, Hubwee employs the security technologies provided by these providers to safeguard personal information. In addition to utilizing certain security tools made available by third-party providers, Hubwee takes reasonable and suitable measures to secure your Information against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, or disclosure. However, no organization can completely prevent security concerns. Therefore, while we make every effort to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee its complete safety. To protect yourself and your information, select a unique password for our Services, and do not reuse passwords from other websites or online services on our Services.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third-party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
The data we collect may be stored and processed in your country or area or any other location where we, our affiliates, subsidiaries, or service providers maintain operations. Currently, most of our servers are in data centers in the United States. We have chosen this Site to maximize efficiency and performance. Depending on the type of information and how we hold it, this information may be moved within or back out of the United States to other countries outside of your residence. These countries (including the United States) may not have data protection laws that are as comprehensive or protective as those in your country of residence; however, we take steps to ensure that the information we collect under this Policy is processed in accordance with the terms of this Policy and applicable law wherever the information is located. To learn more about the European Commission’s decisions on the adequacy of personal data protections, please visit:
Retention of Information
We retain information for as long as necessary to offer the requested Services, comply with our legal requirements, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, and for other legitimate and lawful business objectives. Since these needs can vary for different data types in the context of different products, actual retention periods can vary significantly based on factors such as user expectations or consent, the sensitivity of the data, the availability of automated controls that allow users to delete data, and our legal or contractual obligations.
Your EU Privacy Rights
If the processing of your personal information is subject to European Union data protection law, you have the following rights:
- You can request access to, correction of, or deletion of your personal data;
- If the automated processing of your personal data is based on your consent or a contract with you, you have the right to transfer or receive a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and portable format.
- If the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you may revoke consent for future processing at any time;
- Under certain conditions, you can object to or obtain a restriction on the processing of your personal data; and
- You can send us special instructions on using your data after your death if you reside in France.
To make such a request, please contact us using the details below. You should send your request to the “data controller” when we process data on behalf of another entity. You may also file a complaint with a supervisory authority, but we encourage you to contact us first if you have questions or concerns.
We collect and process personal data about you based on a variety of legal grounds, including your consent and/or as required to provide the Services you use, operate our business, comply with our contractual and legal obligations, protect the security of our systems and our customers, and fulfill other legitimate interests.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of California and the processing of your personal information is subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), you have specific rights concerning that information.
Right to Know. You are permitted to seek the following information from businesses:
- The categories and precise parts of your personal information that we have acquired.
- The sources from which we collect personally identifiable information.
- The reasons for gathering, utilizing and selling personal data.
- The types of third parties with whom we share personally identifiable information.
- The categories of your personal information that we have disclosed for business purposes. Note that the CCPA broadly defines “business purpose,”; and because we use service providers for a variety of business purposes that require access to our systems that hold personal information (such as providing cloud data storage, maintaining the security of our systems, and providing customer support), we have disclosed for a business purpose data from each of the categories of personal information we maintain in the past 12 months.
- The categories of your personal information that we have sold (if any) to each category of third parties to whom we have sold your personal information. Note that the CCPA defines “sell” and “personal information” in a very broad manner, and some of the data sharing mentioned in this Notification may be considered “selling” under that meaning. Specifically, we allow advertising and analytics providers to gather IP addresses, cookie IDs, and mobile IDs via our websites and applications when you use our online services, but we do not “sell” other forms of personal information. Our “Do Not Sell My Information” disclosures are included in the section of this Notice titled “Cookies and Similar Technologies.”
You may submit a “request to know” by emailing [email protected]. We have provided the majority of this information in this Notice.
Right to Request Deletion. You also have the right, subject to some restrictions, to request that we erase your personal information in certain circumstances. Contact us at [email protected] to make a deletion request.
Right to Opt-Out. You may opt-out of future “sales” of your personal information. To do so, please visit the “Do Not Sell My Information” portion of this Notice’s Cookies and Similar Technologies section.
In writing or through a power of attorney, you may appoint an authorized agent to execute your rights under the CCPA on your behalf. Before accepting such a request from an agent, we will ask the agent to show evidence that you have authorized it to act on your behalf. In addition, you may be required to authenticate your identity with us directly. In addition, in order to disclose or remove certain pieces of personal information, we will need to confirm your identification with the level of certainty required by law. You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising CCPA-guaranteed rights.
In addition, California Civil Code section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine the Light” law, permits California residents who have provided personal information to a business with which the individual has established a business relationship for personal, family, or household purposes (“California Customers”) to request information about whether the business has disclosed personal information to third parties for the third parties direct marketing purposes. Customers from California may email [email protected] to obtain additional details regarding our compliance with this law. Businesses must only reply to one request per California customer every calendar year. They may not be required to respond to requests received through any other means than the stated email address.
Changes to this Statement
Hubwee welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Hubwee has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Hubwee at:
26895 Aliso Creek Road #B-795, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
Effective as of January 02, 2023.